MARINA LANAIS #605
We are so glad you have chosen our condo for your vacation! We ask that you please treat our home as you would your own by respecting the furnishings and decor as well as the overall property. We want to keep the space as clean as nice as possible for you and future guests. If something breaks during your stay, please let us know immediately.
1000 Calle Acapulco - #605, Fajardo PR
Link to Google Maps that shows the condo's location.
Link to Google Maps from SJU to condo.
Link to directions when entering Fajardo with landmarks to help you identify when to turn.
Check-in time is no earlier than 4pm. Upon arriving to Marina Lanais, please park on the street. You will need to check-in with security guard at parking garage entrance. Please let security guard know you are staying in: Marina Lanais #605 - owned by Brittany & Tim Wallin. Then proceed to the 6th floor. *Please note, the security guard is not there to answer your questions about parking, the condo, the area, etc. Please direct those questions to us.
In the condo, you will find the parking pass which allows you to park in garage for the remainder of your trip.
Please leave parking pass on counter before departing. If you neglect to return parking pass to counter before departing, there is a $50 charge.
The gated door will have a lockbox with keys to the front door and elevator. You will received the lockbox code via text within 24 hours of your checkin date and time. Please remove keys and close lockbox. You will need to use the key to the elevator every time you come or go or want to access the pool area. You do not need the elevator key to access the garage/basement.
If you lose or misplace condo keys, there is a $75 charge.
Internet router name - LIB-9919297; password - wgqv4DyJsnf8
The router is located in the TV cabinet in living room. If you are having issues, please first try unplugging the router from the power cord, waiting 10 seconds and plugging back in.
Cable - we do not have cable. However, there are ROKUs on both TVs that will allow you access to Netflix, Hulu, etc. with your own personal accounts.
- No smoking allowed.
- Please do not hang towels or other items of clothing over the patio railing. This is against property rules, and you will be fined. These items can be hung over the wooden chairs on the balcony.
- Please turn off air units and close patio doors when leaving the apartment. Electric tends to be expensive on the island so please help us keep the cost of renting the condo down. To keep the space cooler upon your arrival back, we recommend shutting the room darkening shades while away.
- Please do not hang bathing suits or towels that were used at beach on bathroom fixtures or over shower doors. The salt from the water causes rust. These items can be hung over the wooden chairs on the balcony.
- Please do not leave bathing suits or towels that were used at the beach sitting in the washing machine. Again, it will cause rust.
- Do not leave unopened food of any type, especially fruits or pastries, on the counter or anywhere else in the condo. Food will attract ants. Please put in fridge or in a completely sealed bag.
- No more than 4 people are allowed to stay in the condo. If we find out that more people stayed, you will be charged $100 per person. We have very good neighbors and security guards that communicate with us regularly and know no more than 4 are allowed.
Check out time is 11am. When leaving the condo, please make sure front door and padlock on gate are locked and parking pass is on counter. Then, place the keys into the lockbox and close. You are able to access the garage/basement without the elevator key so you will be able to exit. You will be charged $15 for up to every 15 minutes you depart late.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ AND SIGN GUEST OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT.
In the event you need to contact us, here are our phone numbers. Feel free to call or text.
Brittany - 217.899.3155
Tim - 217.494.7724